Hey everyone,

Big surprise....we all waited until the last possible minute to
register for the Conference.  Good news is that there seems to be a
lot of interest, as the registration list is getting flooded.  So
we've decided to extend the deadline for the early-bird rate to Oct
11.  So get online & register quick before you get distracted by
studies or pickup soccer or Facebook (http://student.med.umn.edu/amsa/
reg8conf/amsa_registration.php).....do it now!!!!  Also, the hotel
discount has been extended; so, depending on additional
registrations, I'll add rooms as needed (we've got four at the moment
for just under 20 people I think).  Please email me if you try to
register and it charges you the higher rate.  We'll take care of it.

Rhamy Magid
MS2
University of Minnesota Medical School