I guess this is mainly geared at MS2s. If anyone is interested in attending
this, please email me and I can get a conference room.
Ann

Dear AMSA members:
Did you miss last week¹s First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 web talk attended by
hundreds of AMSA members? Here¹s another chance to hear the Authors of First
Aid speak and get your questions answered. PLEASE NOTE:  You will need a
broadband Internet connection to access the web conference. You will need to
dial a long distance call to listen to the conference audio.
Also, don¹t forget about the limited-time AMSA specials for the USMLERx Step
1 Qmax test bank! Go to: www.usmlerx.com/amsa
Best,

Michael Ehlert, MD
AMSA National President

  First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 by Dr. Tao Le

      Join us for a Webinar on November 1

       <https://www.gotomeeting.com/register/221875196>

  This high-yield talk from Dr. Tao Le, the series editor for First Aid,
will cover the basics of the USMLE Step 1 including an overview of the
boards, goal setting, high-yield topics in each subject area, study
strategies, review resources, and study schedules. There will be an
opportunity for a live Q & A session at the end of the talk.

 ATTENTION: You will need to be able to make a long distance phone call to
listen to the conference audio.

  Title:       First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 by Dr. Tao Le

  Date:       Thursday, November 1, 2007

  Time:       9:00 PM - 10:00 PM EDT

  System Requirements
 PC-based attendees
 Required: Windows® 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, 2003 Server, Vista

  Macintosh®-based attendees
 Required: Mac OS® X 10.3.9 (Panther®) or newer

  Space is limited.
 Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
 https://www.gotomeeting.com/register/221875196

---

You are currently subscribed to 2nd_years as: [log in to unmask]

To unsubscribe click here:
http://amsaweb01.rd.net:81/u?id=2663413.0f63d64586b79bee827281f82996b7f2=T=2
nd_years=511158
<http://amsaweb01.rd.net:81/u?id=2663413.0f63d64586b79bee827281f82996b7f2&n=