Print

Greetings prospective students:

Anna Mraz Schmitz, our Admissions Coordinator, has accepted a new position
with the Dept. of Educational Psychology at the U of M.  Anna has done an
outstanding job as Admissions Coordinator in her 4 1/2 years in the College
of Pharmacy.

Thankfully, our admissions process will remain in capable hands.  Stacy
Tomhave, our Admissions Coordinator in Duluth, will be assuming the
responsibilities of Anna's position.  Application processing will remain on
the Twin Cities campus, and Beth Kelly will continue to provide admissions
support on the Twin Cities.  Sara Lofstrom, our Admissions Fellow, and I
will be available to advise applicants on the Twin Cities campus.

You can continue to contact us for your questions regarding admissions at
[log in to unmask], or 612-624-9490 (Twin Cities campus) and 218-726-6000
(Duluth campus).

All the best,
Peter

* To unsubscribe from this list, please send a message to
"[log in to unmask]" with "unsubscribe prepharmacy-l" in the message
body (omit the quotation marks). Leave the subject line blank and be sure to
exclude any email signature.

Peter Haeg
Director of Student Services
University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy
308 Harvard St. SE
Minneapolis MN 55455

Tel. 612-624-2649
Fax: 612-626-4838