Print

Greetings applicants & prospective students:

The February 1 deadline for applying to the University of Minnesota College
of Pharmacy is fast approaching - AND the number of applicants we are
admitting is rising, too!

We are now halfway to our goal of inviting 350 applicants to interview on
our two campuses (Twin Cities and Duluth).  We are posting up-to-date
statistics on our website:
http://www.pharmacy.umn.edu/pharmd/admissions/home.html

If you are applying this year to the college, we strongly recommend
submitting your application soon if you haven't already done so.  Those who
wait until the deadline may find themselves out of luck.

Please contact our offices if you have any questions about our admissions
process.
Take care,
Peter

Peter Haeg
Director of Student Services
University of Minnesota College of Pharmacy
308 Harvard St. SE
Minneapolis MN 55455

Tel. 612-624-2649
Fax: 612-626-4838