Probe Users List,

I operate a JAMP 7830F Auger microprobe instrument.  Some of its electronics
components are no longer manufactured.  Of particular concern is the
computer, which is no longer permitted on our network.  Can anyone here help
me locate a third-party service vendor that has engineered an upgrade
package for this instrument's electronics suite?

Thank you for your time and attention,

Doug Meier

Douglas C. Meier

Chemical Sciences and Technology Laboratory (CSTL)

National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)

[log in to unmask]                                   (301)975-4619