From: JEOL-Focused Probe Users List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Michael Cheatham
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 4:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PROBE-USERS] Looking for JEOL GS stage

 Sender ALLOWED

 [ Remove
<https://www.vqnow.com/pk/banner?op=remove_from_allow&[log in to unmask]
UMN.EDU&VU=rHZEgDA3AwtZLEtk2WbpDQ>  ]  [ Block
<https://www.vqnow.com/pk/banner?op=block_sender&[log in to unmask]
DU&VU=rHZEgDA3AwtZLEtk2WbpDQ>  ]

    <https://www.vqnow.com/userguide/details_allow.html> details

 <https://www.vqnow.com/pk/heldemail> Vanquish Anti-Spam Control Panel

Hi,

Might anyone out there have a JEOL GS stage that they no longer want?

I'd also be interested in hearing from anyone with a non functioning 733.
I'd like to acquire one to use for spare parts.

Cheers
Mike

Michael M. Cheatham
312 Heroy Geology Laboratory                Phone (315)-443-1261
Syracuse University                         Fax   (315)-443-3363
Syracuse, NY 13244-1070

email:[log in to unmask]
http://earthsciences.syr.edu

owner of PLASMACHEM-L: http://listserv.syr.edu/archives/plasmachem-l.html