Hi,

Might anyone out there have a JEOL GS stage that they no longer want?

I'd also be interested in hearing from anyone with a non functioning 733.
I'd like to acquire one to use for spare parts.

Cheers
Mike

Michael M. Cheatham
312 Heroy Geology Laboratory                Phone (315)-443-1261
Syracuse University                         Fax   (315)-443-3363
Syracuse, NY 13244-1070

email:[log in to unmask]
http://earthsciences.syr.edu

owner of PLASMACHEM-L: http://listserv.syr.edu/archives/plasmachem-l.html