Hi All,

Two things:

1) The 2008 Minnesota AIDS Walk with the Inaugural 10k Run for the Ribbon is on Sunday, May 18 at Minnehaha Park.

Walk Day Schedule

7:30 a.m.     Run check-in and registration
8:00 a.m.     Walk check-in
9:00 a.m.     2008 Inaugural Run for the Ribbon
10:00 a.m.     Ceremony and entertainment in the park
11:00 a.m.     2008 Minnesota AIDS Walk

For those of us interested in running let's plan on meeting at registration center by 8:07 am, and for those of us doing the walk let's meet by 9:58 am.
I attached route direction and a park map!

2) My band Gabriel James (www.gabrieljames.com) is playing at the Acadia tonight at 9:34pm. The New Acadia is on the corner of Cedar and Riverside. There’s a great beer selection and the music will be delicious for your ears.
Hope to see you at both places!

Please email me with any questions!
--
Jeremy Johnson