Hi Everyone,

This *Thursday* we will be having our first *Chapter Meeting. *We'll be
meeting in *MT 2-633 at 12pm*. I know that some people have conflicting
meetings that day, so we'll try to get started as close to 12 as possible so
you can get to a second meeting afterward. We will be making plans for the
rest of the fall so I hope you're excited to get involved! I'm happy to
provide uncooked easymac to whoever wants some, but otherwise plan to bring
your own lunch.

Also, this* Friday at 12:30*, PHR has invited us to join them on a *tour of
the Center for Victims of Torture *(www.cvt.org). This is a fantastic
opportunity and I encourage you all to come. We'll be leaving from JAVA City
at 12:20 to walk over.

As always, let me know if you have any questions!

Hannah