Good morning!

Thanks to those who have already submitted their names for the election!

We currently do not have enough candidates to hold elections for Secretary, Section B Leader, Section C Leader, Section D Leader or Section E Leader. If you are interested in running, please email Brianna with the position(s) you would like to run for, and a short paragraph describing yourself and why you want to run by 11:30am today.

Please remember that the elections will open up at 1pm today until 1pm tomorrow. If we do not have enough candidates for any position, it will not be included in the elections.

Thank you!

Brianna Mooty

Brianna Mooty
J.D. Candidate, 2010