From: Minnesota Birds [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Alt,
Mark
Sent: Tuesday, December 30, 2008 12:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [mou-net] Snowy Owl, Black-billed magpie in Pine County CBC

Here are the counts for the CBC for Pine County held Dec 29th, 2008.
Highlights are:
*	Snowy Owl at a private residence east of Duquette
*	Black-billed Magpie seen for count week at private residence east of Kerrick
*	More Common Redpolls than we have ever seen!
*	No Pine Grosbeaks
*	Boreal Chickadee, White-winged Crossbills and Gray Jay along Net Lake Road east of Nickerson
*	New count bird  American Robin!