A male Barrow's Goldeneye was relocated by the Minn Birding Weekends
group ~10:30 this morning on Lake Superior at 21st Ave East.
Presumably this is the same individual seen here in late December. As
we watched it among a flock of Common Goldeneyes, the flock took off
and flew in the direction Canal Park.

Also seen today was a Hoary Redpoll among a small flock of Common
Redpolls on Park Point at 38th Street, and a Great Gray Owl in the Sax-
Zim Bog at presumably a new location: along Co Rd 7, 1.7 mi N of Sax
Rd. (This was at dusk thanks to a tip from another birder whose name
we unfortunately didn't get.)  Kim Eckert