From: Karen Sussman <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [mou-net] Townsend's Solitaire/Ely Area
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Friday, January 9, 2009, 2:43 PM

I just received a call from the group of Indiana/Illinois/Michigan/Wisconsin
birders I have been birding with yesterday and today indicating they just found
a Townsend's Solitaire in Ely.

This was about 1:45 PM just after I left them to head home (!).

It was located just off Cty Rd 21.  It was on Lookout Ridge Road on the top of
the hill.

We also had excellent looks at a hoary redpoll feeding under a feeder with many
pine grosbeaks in McKinley, Mn (off county hwy 135 between Gilbert and Biwabik)

Karen

Karen Sussman  [log in to unmask]