Hi AMSA,

I just wanted to announce the upcoming GLBT Health Disparities Week March 9 - 13.  AMSA is very excited to be cosponsoring this week of lectures with GLAM Students and we would love to see a great turnout to this very important topic.

More information will be coming soon about the specific lectures (and the fabulous food we will be providing).

See info below if you're interested in helping!! There is a meeting on Thursday during lunch.

Exciting news!  "In The Life" has now officially changed its name to GLAM Students (Gay, Lesbian, Ally Medical Students)!!!

We will be having a meeting this Thursday, February 12th at 12:15pm in Moos 2-116.

This is an important meeting as we will be discussing our upcoming LGBT Health Disparities Week (March 9-13th). There are many ways to get involved so please do your best to come to the meeting!

If you cannot make the meeting, or want more information about GLAM, our mission statement, or our upcoming events, feel free to contact us!

Thank you, and we will see you on Thursday!

Sincerely,

Virat Madia