Hello,

- The Harlequin Duck was seen again today about 11am.  It was not
under the bridge but was along the shore with some Mallards by the
boat docks on the Prescott, WI side of the river and could be seen
very easily from the small park next to the railroad bridge.  Not much
else there.

- I found quite a few Snow Buntings, Lapland Longspurs, and Horned
Larks along 180th street as I went to look for the Gray Partridge (I
did not see them but it was around noon so I am not surprised).

- The Great Horned Owl is still on the nest at Cedar and Dodd in Lakeville.

- No luck on the Saw-whet Owl at Old Cedar Ave (anyone seen it in the
last couple of days?)

- Not much at all at Black Dog or in the MN River - Iced over in most
areas - Found a few Common and Hooded Mergansers

Derek Bakken
ornitholature.blogspot.com