Good morning everyone.

I though that I should share this with the group.
http://minnesota.publicradio.org/radio/programs/midmorning/

Tech developments for the disabled -
10:06 a.m.
Technology has made a huge reach in helping the physically disabled, but what specific roles will the internet and smartphones play as they begin to make life easier for the wider population?
Guests:
Wendy Chisholm: is a consultant, developer, author, and speaker on the topic of universal design. She is co-author "Universal Design for Web Applications."
Darren Burton: is national program associate (consultant) for the American Foundation for the Blind. He is legally blind and evaluates tech products for usability for visually impaired people.

Net Neutrality enforced - 10:47 a.m.
FCC's chairman recently made a formal commitment to treat all Web traffic equally. Internet advocates are thrilled, but broadband providers and mobile operators are not as satisfied with his definition of what a free and open internet actually means for their businesses.
Guest:
Maggie Reardon: is senior writer for CNET and has been covering cell phone services, broadband, citywide Wi-Fi, the Net neutrality debate, as well as the ongoing consolidation of the phone companies.

Andre

U of M Logo
Andre Leroux
Coordinator of the Undergraduate Portal
Office of the Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost
319A Morrill Hall
100 Church Street S.E.
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455
612-626-1933