I agree that anyone who can go, should go.  And note that there is
something for everyone; even the most advanced and experienced web
designers and developers, including the AEA presenters themselves, end
up learning a lot and being very satisfied with the 2 days.
Similarly, it would be just as appropriate for web staff who are newer
to their jobs.

(I attended AEA Chicago last October, and would go every year if I
could)

Kris