Two issues have been brought to my attention re. next month's meeting (topic is mobile web):

*  Thu. Oct. 15 is a day off for public schools and part of the 4-day MEA weekend, so staff who are parents could be taking this day off
*  One of the mobile web presenters isn't available on the 15th

So despite wanting to keep our schedule consistent (3rd Thu. of every month), I'm suggesting that we consider moving to one week later, Thu. Oct. 22. I've already confirmed that 101 Walter is available to accommodate this change.

Please let me know if moving to the 22nd would create another significant conflict in some way.  If I don't hear anything in the next few days, I'll assume that Oct. 22 is preferable for most of us (or, that it doesn't matter which week it is).

Thanks,

Kris

Kristofer D. Layon
Director of Web Design & Online Collaboration
Office of the Senior Vice President for System Academic Administration
University of Minnesota Twin Cities