Eric Meyer just announced the 2010 dates for An Event Apart, and they're coming to Minneapolis next year!

Mark your calendars and start sweet-talking your supervisors now, as you do *not* want to miss this wonderful educational opportunity if you make web sites for the U.

AEA is worth every penny, and we should also take advantage of their discounts when it's time to register (either the educational discount, or group - 6th person free for every 5 who pay - but they can't be combined, so we'll have to calculate whether one is better than the other).

For more information and links to AEA's Facebook group, Ning site, or email list, visit the AEA web site at:

http://aneventapart.com/news/2009/09/02/2010-a-web-design-odyssey/

Kris Layon

Kristofer D. Layon
Director of Web Design & Online Collaboration
Office of the Senior Vice President for System Academic Administration
University of Minnesota Twin Cities