A final reminder about our meeting tomorrow.  I hope you can make it!

Thursday Sep. 17
11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
101 Walter

This month's topic will be our traditional "return to our roots" that we do at least once a year, and focus on CSS and all that it can leverage and control, including:

* layout and positioning
* typography
* styling or 'skinning'

Where appropriate, we'll also address (X)HTML as it pertains to CSS.  For the most part, we'll try to steer clear of scripting languages and save that for another meeting.

Also, note that the underlying focus of this is design and presentation (graphic versus medium / device); our October meeting is tentatively set to focus on design for mobile devices.

So if you are interested in providing us with any updated tips, recent developments, innovative suggestions, and demos that we can see on screen, please send me an email!

And to RSVP (for lunch), please visit:

http://www.saa.umn.edu/webstandards/register

Thank you,

Kris Layon, meeting facilitator
UM Web Standards & Accessibility Workgroup

- - -

Kristofer D. Layon
Director of Web Design & Online Collaboration
Office of the Senior Vice President for System Academic Administration
University of Minnesota Twin Cities