Hello Friends,

AMSA is having its first big-group meeting on Wednesday, 10/7!  The meeting will cover all of AMSA's programs for this year, and we'd love to hear all of your ideas!  We're hoping to get as many people as possible to help us plan and organize all of our events! Some of our current yearly plans include:

AMSA Sponsored Weeks:
AMSA Primary Care Week (October 19-23)
AIDS Awareness Week (11/30-12/5)
Global Health Week (March)

Other Events:
Monthly or Bimonthly Policy and a Pint
Monthly or bimonthly Trivia Night between First and Second Years
Lunch lectures with various speakers throughout the year
Other Miscellany and Your Ideas!

We'll be discussing all of our events in more detail at the meeting, so you can decide how to get more involved in specific events.  We'd also love to hear new ideas from everyone, first and second years alike.  AMSA is a great way to start new projects and sponsor events, so tell us how we can help you get your ideas working!

The meeting will be in Moos Tower 1-450, and we'll be providing pizza.  If you have any questions, email me at [log in to unmask].

Hope to see you all there!

Cori Russell
University of Minnesota Medical School-MS2
President of AMSA