You can find the latest version of the Long Tail player.  Media Mill's
default player is just a really old version of Long Tail's player (sorry
Colin).  The latest version supports Java to Javascript interface and
many other features.  You can find it here: http://www.longtailvideo.com/
*Nathaniel Sigrist*
Web Developer
Direct: 612-625-4118
Mobile: 651-399-3486
Email: [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Academic Health Center Office of Communications
*University of Minnesota*
*Driven to Discover*

/Learn how the AHC is discovering and delivering new treatments and
cures at www.ahc.umn.edu <http://www.ahc.umn.edu>/
/Get our latest news by following us on *Twitter:*
www.twitter.com/UMN_Health_Talk <http://www.twitter.com/UMN_Health_Talk>/