You can find the latest version of the Long Tail player.  Media Mill's default player is just a really old version of Long Tail's player (sorry Colin).  The latest version supports Java to Javascript interface and many other features.  You can find it here: http://www.longtailvideo.com/
Nathaniel Sigrist
Web Developer
Direct: 612-625-4118
Mobile: 651-399-3486
Email: [log in to unmask]
Academic Health Center Office of Communications
University of Minnesota
Driven to Discover

Learn how the AHC is discovering and delivering new treatments and cures at www.ahc.umn.edu
Get our latest news by following us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/UMN_Health_Talk

Kristofer Layon wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">What's wrong with the embedded player provided by Media Mill?  I've been using that on my sites for years and have no complaints.

Kris

Kristofer D. Layon
Director of Web Design & Online Collaboration
Office of the Senior Vice President for System Academic Administration
University of Minnesota Twin Cities