I know that I am personally still kind of exploring it.  Maybe we could do something on it in a couple months?   It doesn't seem like there's much to talk about quite yet beyond functionality demos, but that's not as interesting to me as possible uses when it's actually launched.  (As we know, it's invite-only at this point).  I don't know how Dave and Tony feel, but that's my personal take on it.

Kristofer Layon wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">I think this is a fine idea --- maybe I'll be convinced that it's really useful.  =)

I thought Wave looked pretty overwhelming when I saw a demo a while back, so I haven't set aside any time to try it.  But clearly, it must be useful and I just need to understand it better.  Or, if it's not terribly useful, I also should understand that better too, beyond just one demo…

Looking forward to hear how the Wave users incorporate this into our web continuing ed process.  My main question is, do we want to project this on the second screen in 101 Walter during the meeting or is this more "off line" or post-meeting?

(and if we do project, would that be distracting?)

Kris

Kristofer D. Layon
Director of Web Design & Online Collaboration
Office of the Senior Vice President for System Academic Administration
University of Minnesota Twin Cities