Looks like they are using MM, just using FlowPlayer for playback, yes?

-Colin

On Oct 26, 2009, at 4:19 PM, Zachary Johnson wrote:

Have you considered using Media Mill or YouTube for your videos?

Michelle Beaman wrote:
We recently had a Web redesign done and the developer created a Video Player for our site, but they did not include sharing features.
We are looking to hire someone to develop a more advanced Video Player for our site.
Can anyone recommend a resource on campus, external design company or free lancer who we might contact?
The current Video Player can be found here...
http://environment.umn.edu/multimedia/video.html
Thanks!

--
Zachary Johnson * Web Manager