Hello, social networkers,

University Relations is gathering links to official social networking pages developed by University colleges, departments, centers, and units. Our goal is to provide a single Web page, like a directory, that will allow our visitors to quickly find and link to all the great social networking pages that the U has to offer.

If your unit has developed an official social networking page, please send the name of the page and the link to [log in to unmask]. We will publish this social networking directory page (we're working out just where) and link to it from the newly created social networking standards page on the eCommunication Standards site here: http://www.webdepot.umn.edu/social_guidelines.php

Thanks!

Kathy

Please update my e-mail address in your address book!

(it's my middle name)

Kathy Jensen (formerly Allen)
Web Developer
University Relations