Hey Jill,

I'm actually the Co-President of Cardiovascular Disease Interest Group as well as AMSA.  Who did you email that isn't writing you back?  I'll crush some skulls for you.  (:

We're definitely interested in cosponsoring, and I had actually just talked to Noah (EMIG president) about this today.  It looks like you're also meeting with Dr. Watson with us about this and the resuscitation workshop we're putting on in February.

Do you have a date in mind for this event?  Since there are three separate student groups collaborating (plus student council), we can get a Student Services Fee grant pretty easily if we have time to apply.

Let's chat some more.  This sounds great!

Cori