Hello Everyone,

AMSA and the Medical Student Council would like to invite you all to attend this year's AIDS Benefit Concert! Since last year's benefit was such a well-attended success, we've expanded the event! The event information is as follows (and attached):

What: AIDS Benefit Concert!
Where: The Varsity Theater  (they were generous enough to offer us the entire theater at a very reduced price)
When: Saturday, December 5th, 8pm-1am
Performers Featured:
All Proceeds Go to:  Tiny Tim and Friends, an organization run by a MN physician, with the aim of providing medical, educational, nutritional, and vocational support for HIV+ orphans, vulnerable children, and pregnant women in Zambia. Three MS2s, Jill Suzukida, Cassie Bulau, and Abe Markin, volunteered here this summer!

Cost: $15 (includes entry and appetizers)
Who's Invited: You and all your friends/family! Our goal is at to raise over $3000, so we're hoping as many people show up as possible.  We've also opened the event to all AHC students and all graduate students as well.  (21+ is the only restriction)
Attire: Semi-formal
How to Buy Tickets:  The first ticket buyers will receive t-shirts, and there is an MS1 v. MS2 ticket sales competition going on (winner gets free bagels for the whole class).
This is AMSA's biggest event of the year and it's for an incredible cause!  We're hoping to see as many of you there as can make it!  It's going to be a great night!

Sincerely,

Cori Russell
University of Minnesota Medical School-Twin Cities, MS2
AMSA President