I'm glad you're laughing, Dale.

I can't tell you how many times I've tried to rid the downloads of
what was supposed to be an inside joke. I try to have fun with my job
and I hope the rest of the U thinks it's funny now that they've all
been exposed to it. Maybe I'll get the title on my business cards
changed yet!

Kathy

On Dec 16, 2009, at 2:21 PM, Dale Trexel wrote:

> I'm looking at the U of M official web templates today, and I was
> curious what all those .LCK files were that were associated with the
> accompanying image files, so I opened one in notepad...and then
> several more just to confirm what I was seeing.
>
> If you haven't done so yourself, you really should!
>
> http://www.webdepot.umn.edu/templates/downloads.php
>
> Thanks for the chuckle, Kathy.
>
> -Dale

Please update my e-mail address in your address book!

[log in to unmask] (It's my middle name)

Kathy Jensen (formerly Allen)
Web Developer
University Relations
University of Minnesota