Just a reminder that our next meeting is this Thursday at 11:30 a.m. Details below, and both topics remain on our agenda so let's plan on approx. 30 min. per topic after lunch.

Kris

Please note that our next web standards meeting is on Thursday, January 21, in 101 Walter.

Two topics have been suggested:

1.  Form design: best practices, tips and tricks, etc.
2.  Web hosting and services: what do designers, developers, and site administrators need?

The online RSVP for pizza is:

http://www.saa.umn.edu/webstandards/register

Hope to see everyone there!

Kris Layon, coordinator-of-meetings
University Web Standards & Accessibility

Kristofer D. Layon
Director of Web Design & Online Collaboration
Office of the Senior Vice President for System Academic Administration
University of Minnesota Twin Cities