Hello Everyone,

In recognition of the American Heart Association's Heart Health Month, we
have put together an entire week of lunch lectures and events (see
attached)!  Please join us for amazing speakers and delicious (though
unfortunately not always heart healthy) food.  Additional events include:

   - *Medical School Blood Drive* *on Wednesday, Feb. 10th *from 12-5.
   Laura Gorsuch (MS1) needs all the volunteers she can get, so please contact
   her at [log in to unmask]
   - *American Heart Association Women's Heart Health Red Dress Pins *($1).
   They are a great addition to your white coat, and all proceeds go to women's
   heart disease research. We will be selling these throughout the week.

*Monday, Feb. 8th:  *
Dr. Moller, Pediatric Cardiology
*Cardiac Surgery and the University of Minnesota: Where it all began
*Food:  Boxed Lunches by Potbelly
MT 2-520

*Tuesday, February 9th*
Dr. Brad Bart, Chief of Cardiology, HCMC*
**Clinical Cardiology Perspective from HCMC Chief of Cardiology*
Food: Qdoba
MT 1-451

*Wednesday, February 10th
*Dr. Rose Kelly, Cardiothoracic Surgery
*A Cardiothoracic Surgeon's Perspective on the Field of Heart Surgery*
Food: Noodles
MT 2-520

*Thursday, February 11th
*Dr. Keith Lurie, Emergency Medicine
*Sudden Cardiac Death in the ER*
Food: La Loma
MT 2-520

*Friday, February 12th
*Dr. Glenn Nordehn
*Artificial Intelligence in Cardiac Auscultation
*Food: Pizza Luce
MT 1-451*

*All events are co-sponsored by *CDIG, AMSA, AMA, EMIG, and PIG.*

Please contact me if you have any questions at [log in to unmask]

Hope to see you all next week!

Sincerely,

Cori Russell
University of Minnesota Medical School-Twin Cities, MS2
AMSA President
CDIG Co-President