So, how long are the presentations?

I figured I should make sure I have enough material before I submit a proposal.

Dan Sagisser
Media Producer and Web Designer
College of Education and Human Development
Phone: 612-626-1325
www.cehd.umn.edu
If you have a web emergency,
email CEHD Web to get the quickest response.

Kristofer Layon wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

April 12, 2010
Continuing Education & Conference Center
Twin Cities Campus
University of Minnesota

This is a reminder that breakout session proposals are due in one week!  If you would like to present a topic or technique, show a case study, or facilitate a discussion in any of the following areas, please submit your proposal by the deadline (5 p.m. CDT on Friday February 5):

  • Coding: HTML, CSS, Javascript, etc.

  • Content: writing, editing, management, strategy

  • Presentation: design, typography, styling

  • User experience: interfaces, sequences, processes

  • Tools: applications and platforms

  • Social: Facebook, Twitter, Ning (and many others)

  • Planning and management: projects, clients, and their expectations

Please share this information with anyone you know who would give an engaging and well-informed presentation (or let me know if there is anyone you would like us to invite to submit).

For more information, visit: http://www.minnewebcon.umn.edu/

Sincerely,

Kris Layon
conference director and chair of planning committee
MinneWebCon: a continuing education conference for web professionals

- - - - -

Kristofer D. Layon
Director of Web Design & Online Collaboration
Office of the Senior Vice President for System Academic Administration
University of Minnesota Twin Cities