Just checking in to confirm that we should have a meeting this month?
I didn't see any email activity regarding topics to discuss, etc.  We
can certainly just opt for an even more casual meeting than normal,
with impromptu conversation followed by lunch at 12:30 (Mim's).

If you have suggestions, please reply to the list.  Thanks!

Kris