All -
 My apologies for the cross-post.

SANS is offering their Essential Secure Coding in Java/JEE course, using
the vLive format, this June.   In the vLive format, each student connects
directly to the virtual classroom for the class.

    * DEV530 :: Essential Secure Coding in Java/JEE
      Dates: Monday, June 7th, 2010 through Tuesday, June 8th, 2010
      Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
      Instructor: Frank Kim

      Register:  https://www.sans.org/registration/ivc.php?lid=21603
         * Choose the "Individual Enrollment" option

      Price:  $550/student   ($500 Tuition, $50 book shipping)

Enjoy!

Ben

--
Benjamin Allen                                 [log in to unmask]
University of Minnesota                                   612-625-7885

     I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several
        days attack me at once.  -- Ashleigh Brilliant