Sorry for the late notice re. this meeting (a death in my extended family interfered with the end of my week last week, and I was out yesterday for the funeral).

Our next meeting is scheduled for this Thursday (March 18) in 101 Walter Library.  So pizza can return to our agenda!  Please make your selection using the RSVP form.

Also, please indicate your preferred topic to discuss in the dropdown provided.  These are from a list of suggestions that was compiled last fall.  And if you see a topic that you could demo or present (or wish to suggest / present a topic that isn't listed), please note that as a comment in the last field or email me.

http://www.saa.umn.edu/webstandards/register

Thank you,

Kris Layon,
coordinator-of-meetings
University of Minnesota Web Standards & Accessibility

Kristofer D. Layon
Director of Web Design & Online Collaboration
Office of the Senior Vice President for System Academic Administration
University of Minnesota Twin Cities