Good morning,

There's one more hour to RSVP to our meeting today.  And please note that of the three topics listed (search, analytics, UThink / Movable Type), we have a three-way tie.  So a few more RSVPs will hopefully help us prioritize these topics.  So RSVP and vote now!  The form is up until 10:30.

http://www.saa.umn.edu/webstandards/register

But please note that we do not yet have anyone signed up to lead any of these topics (at least, no one from the actual projects in OIT or the LIbrary).

Another option would be to table these topics until we can cover them better; as a back-up topic, I could chat a bit about mobile app development using Web standards if there's any interest in that.  But my experience is limited to the iPhone platform, so I can't cover Android or other options.

Kris Layon,
coordinator-of-meetings
University of Minnesota Web Standards & Accessibility

Kristofer D. Layon
Director of Web Design & Online Collaboration
Office of the Senior Vice President for System Academic Administration
University of Minnesota Twin Cities