Hello Everyone,

I am incredibly proud to announce that AMSA was honored with the* University
of Minnesota's Outstanding Graduate/Professional Student Group of the Year
Award! <http://www.sua.umn.edu/groups/excellence/award.php?award=ogop>
*This award is given to the graduate or professional student group
that has
demonstrated the most "significant success and development in following the
mission and goals of their group," and it is truly one of the greatest
awards we could have received after a year of such intense work and effort!

Our AMSA chapter has had an amazing year of events and an unprecedented
level of student involvement.  We want to thank everyone for their
participation in AMSA's events and for all of the student support we've
received this year.  Without the countless hours of work put in by
individual students and the many collaborating student groups, we never
would have been able to accomplish the aggressive goals we set at the
beginning of the year.

We look forward to another great year led by a new group of incredibly
enthusiastic soon-to-be-MS2 officers (email announcement forthcoming)!

Sincerely,

Cori Russell
University of Minnesota, MS2
AMSA President