_-- Public Policy Network - Posting to [log in to unmask] --_
Hi all:

One of my  masters-level student asked me for a list of the top ten best books written on the public policy process.  What books would any of you place on this list?  I think he is looking for the list of books that are the essential readings or "must reads" in this field.

Thank  you.

When compiled, I will share the list.

Off the top  of my head, I would include:

Lowi, End of Liberalism,
Wildavsky, Politics of the Budgetary Process,
Pressman and Widavsky, Implementation,

David Schultz, Professor
Hamline University
School of Business
570 Asbury Street
Suite 305
St. Paul, Minnesota 55104
651.523.2858 (voice)
651.523.3098 (fax)
http://davidschultz.v2efoliomn.mnscu.edu/
http://works.bepress.com/david_schultz/

_------- -------_ Public Policy Network - PUBPOL-L Supported by the Public Affairs Student Assoc. Hubert H. Humphrey Institute of Public Affairs University of Minnesota http://www.hhh.umn.edu/pubpol/pubpol.htm Commands to: [log in to unmask] Subscribe: SUB PUBPOL-L "Your Name" _ Unsubscribe: UNSUB PUBPOL-L _ ------- -------