For search optimization purposes, we put the main content first in the
HTML code. We're using wrapper divs and CSS positioning to allow the
page content to display in a different order than the code. So:

1 - Content
2 - Navigation
3 - Footer
4 - Header

Krista Gallagher
Web Developer
Medical Education, Advanced Technology Division
Medical School, University of Minnesota
[log in to unmask]  (612) 625-9946
http://www.meded.umn.edu