Did you know about this presentation next Wednesday on the various uses for
UThink? I learned of it through the grapevine and they said I could post
however **NOTE that only UMConnect participation is available at this time.

If you're interested, see more below:

------------------------
"UThink: Blogging and Beyond," a presentation highlighting multiple
features of UThink Blogs, a service for the University community, is
scheduled for 2-4 p.m. Wednesday, June 2, in 402 Walter Library.

UThink, a service offered by the University Libraries with support from
the Office of Information Technology (OIT), is intended to aid in
teaching and learning, scholarly communication, and individual
expression, and provide support for personal, curricular, and scholarly
communications conducted by the University community. The service is
available to any current faculty, student, or staff member of the Twin
Cities campus.

The event will focus on the various uses for UThink, including blogging
and less well-known, unique uses the service can provide in an academic
setting. Presentations by UThink site creators from the College of
Education and Human Development, School of Public Health and the
Humphrey Institute are planned. Attendees also will have an opportunity
to ask questions of the panel. Refreshments will be served.

Those interested in attending the event should R.S.V.P. via
http://www.oit.umn.edu/news-events/register. The event also will be
available
via UMConnect at www.umconnect.umn.edu/uthink.

For more information about UThink, visit http://blog.lib.umn.edu/.

--
Megan Dushin, Coordinator
College of Education and Human Development