Just a heads-up email that our next meeting is coming up in 9 days, on
Thursday May 20.  Same time, but a change of rooms:

54 Rapson Hall.

(this is in the lower level of the building, along the side closest to
Morrill -- the west side)

To RSVP for lunch, please visit our trusty web form:

http://www.saa.umn.edu/webstandards/register

And if you have a topic of interest to request, or something to demo
or present, please reply to this list or directly to me --- whatever
you prefer.  Thank you!

Kris Layon
coordinator-of-meetings
UM Web Standards & Accessibility

P.S. - This will be our second-to-last meeting of the 2009-2010
season.  Our final regular meeting will be Thursday June 17 (and that
will also be in 54 Rapson).  Then we will break until September.

Kristofer D. Layon
Director of Web Design & Online Collaboration
612.624.4545  :  [log in to unmask]  :  http://blog.lib.umn.edu/layo0002/work/
Office of the Senior Vice President for System Academic Administration
University of Minnesota Twin Cities
http://www.academic.umn.edu/system/