Hello;

I'd like to clarify my position in the question I asked yesterday.

I have no intention of getting rid of the bubble device, and I have no
intention of getting rid of P10.   I use the system now with a regulator, a
needle valve, and the bubble meter.  My needle valve is unmarked as to
range, and is really too coarse for fine control over the rate - with the
side effect that if you bump  the needle valve knob the flow rate changes a
lot.   My intention is to replace this with a finer control rotameter which
has the needle control valve and a visual sight gauge to let you know that
it's actually set correct.   Since the JEOL spec doesn't actually say what
the flow rate is in l/min (or at least I can't find it) I figured I would
ask if anyone knew.

Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Steven Cogswell