In case you missed this month's web standards meeting, we covered
possible sessions for next year.

Below you'll find a list of topic ideas, some very general, some more
specific. Usability was a popular topic, so that may be our first
session for the next academic year. If you have more ideas, respond to
the group, or to me.

Also, if you think you'd be interested in speaking on one of these
topics let me know! Keep in mind that you don't need to do a fancy
presentation, just to facilitate a discussion on what you're doing in
your unit.

     * How do you use video on your site (formats, CC, display, html5,
       hosting)
     * Search (SEO, internal search)
     * Analytics
     * Dealing with deadlines (redesigns, project management)
     * Usability/IA
     * Sharing content (between departments)
     * OIT unified web hosting
     * How do you manage a high volume of departments?
     * Using feeds to make life easier
     * How do you manage your content?
     * Fun stuff you're doing with java script
     * What's your web design process?
     * Writing and content strategy for the web
     * Accessibility
     * Social media, what's working for you, what's not?
     * How you're integrating CSS3 and/or HTML5

Have a great summer,
-Dan
--
Dan Sagisser