From: Bill O'Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 10:15 AM
Subject: Going Away for Andre

 All - please join us for a going away celebration for Andre Leroux!

When:  Wednesday, August 11 (his last day is August 13)
Time:  3:30-5:30pm
Where:  Campus Club (patio if nice weather, otherwise in the bar)

Also, please share this info with anyone else that would like to attend.
Thanks!

Bill

--
 Andre Leroux
Office of the Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs and Provost