> Before you choose Ruby/Rails I suggest you investigate deployment
difficulties.

Just to clarify this comment, most of the deployment difficulties regarding
rails are from 4-5 years ago. For example, If you are seeing complaints
about Mongrel, this is most likely a dated complaint. Today deployment has
been made easy via tools like Capistrano for moving code and Phusion
Passenger for hosting, which integrates with Apache.

However, it can be tricky if you are developing on Windows, though that
problem can easily be solved with VirtualBox ;-).

Dave

--
David Peterson
IT Professional