This Friday is our first web standards meeting of 2010-2011!

To RSVP (so we know how much pizza to order), please use the familiar web form at:
http://www.saa.umn.edu/webstandards/register

The topic will be usability:
Santiago Fernández-Giménez, will be leading the discussion.  Bring your own experiences, questions, insights, and other thoughts on usability.

Location: Our normal location in Walter is occupied this Friday, so we'll be in room 325 of the Education Science Building.

--
Dan Sagisser
Information Architect and Web Designer