I was in a bit of a hurry to get the message out this afternoon, so I didn't describe the location as well as I should have.   The Great-tailed Grackle posed(by posed I mean he stood in the same spot without any movement) in the field atop a slight hill for 5-10 minutes about 60 feet from the west side of cty. rd. 151 about 1/4 mile north of 182nd St(road  in the Martin's post).  When I drove up most of the Common Grackles had already begun moving west following the tractor as it tilled the field(some of the gulls were circling above the tractor but most were resting in the same field just south of the grackles).  The Great-tailed finally flew when the last few Common Grackles flew towards the tractor.     The easiest way to Cty. Rd. 151 is to take Hwy. 212 to Cty. 51 south.   Cty. 51 turns into 151 south of Cty. 52.   I'm not sure if I'll be out in the area tomorrow, since I don't think the chances of me finding him are that good.     You just have to hope that the flocks stay closer to the roads.