Kristin - 

Excellent question. Before any college/unit/department considers selling
mobile applications, they should contact the Office of Technology
Commercialization. Rick is part of the Office of Technology
Commercialization and below is his contact information:

Rick Huebsch
[log in to unmask]

I hope you find this information helpful. If you have any other questions,
please let me know.

Kind regards,

Jennie Lijewski
Associate Director
Electronic Communications
Office of University Relations
University of Minnesota
3 Morrill Hall
100 Church Street S.E.
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55455
[log in to unmask]