The Annual AMSA National Convention is coming up.  This year, it will be held on March 10-13 at the Hyatt Regency in Arlington, VA (just 3 miles from the White House, the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, and pretty much everything else cool in Washing DC!).

There is A LOT of information about the convention on the website.  So, check out the speakers (including Patch Adams!), workshops (suturing, casting, MVA, etc), social meet-ups, exhibits (residency, posters), political advocacy (after all, we will be in our nation's capital), community service projects, and much, MUCH more.

If you are interested in attending the conference, just let me know ([log in to unmask]).  No commitment required yet.  If you're worried about the financial part of the trip:
1. GAPSA offers professional travel grants, up to $200.
2. We will be trying to get additional funding for the group (more information to come).
3. There is a discount on the hotel rate for attendees.

--
Divya Sood
University of Minnesota Medical School, Year 2