FYI I'm actually getting this in Chrome 8.0 for Mac as well.
--
Ken Thompson
Student Web Developer

On Jan 4, 2011, at 11:13 AM, Erik Schumann wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to create a scrollable css select menu. I've got to do css because I need to control the size and I need it to be scrollable because the list is pretty long. I used a template that I found online and it worked great, except in Internet Explorer. In IE you can scroll down using the scrollbar but the moment the cursor hovers over any of the menu items it jumps back up to the top of the list. Again this only happens in Internet Explorer.

I have the test page here:
http://www.tc.umn.edu/~schum043/SelectMenu/SelectMenuTest.htm

Any clues as to what would be causing the issue in IE? Thanks for your help.

Erik

--
Erik Schumann
Graphic Designer